Does your team need a little TLC?
You’re worried you might lose your best people if you’re not careful.
Because of this, you’re sick of coming to work and you know a lot of your team are too.
You know something needs to change but you’re not quite sure what.
- Maybe you have a few people who are disengaged
- Maybe you have a team that’s only recently come together and don’t yet know each other
- Maybe you all get on really well, but you’re overworked so need a celebration and a break
- Maybe you know you’re not really drawing on your team’s strengths to be the best you can be
It doesn’t have to be like this.
…there was a way to re-engage your team that didn’t involve any piles of shoes in the middle of the room, or having to come up with what animal you’d be.
… by focusing on your team’s strengths they could bring them to work for you, full force, creating a worforce who is happier and a team providing astounding output.
Research is now proving that happier people are more productive at work.**
It’s also proving that time spent having fun improves creative thinking and team morale.
That means you can have fun, enjoy being at work more, and connect more with your team.
As a leader, it means that by bringing your team some fun that they will be more innovative, energised and spirited.
More work AND more enjoyment while it gets done. Win-win!
earnings per share!^
But how do I engage them??? I hear you cry.
By focusing on strengths. Sounds simple, right? Well 67% of employees who strongly agree that their manager focuses on strengths are engaged^^, but only 37% of employees agree that their manager focuses on their strengths.
A simple solution!
Focus on strengths to increase engagement and productivity.
Are you ready to start right this second?
Try giving the free VIA strengths test to your team. It’s one of the tests I use when working with corporate teams. My strengths are curiosity, zest, humour and love of learning, so you can be sure I’ll lead you on a fun filled day of learning and bonding.
Are you ready to have a happier, more engaged team?
Get in contact now to get a custom quote to meet your specific needs.
You’ve had the standard team building day where no one engages and nothing much comes of it.
There’s no point doing that again.
This is for you if:
- You’re ready to improve engagement by understanding and draw on your teams’ strengths;
- You want to foster collaboration, innovation and creativity by having more fun;
- You want to increase productivity, by having a happier, more engaged team;
- You want your team to feel valued, by giving them a chance to celebrate their achievements;
- You want a team building day that actually makes a difference;
- You want an all around better working environment, with improved communication and motivation;
And most of all, you want to create a culture of fun. It’s not just for the dot.com’s, it’s for everyone who understands the research telling us that playing in the office leads to creative thinking, increases morale and improves productivity.
Want to have an unstoppable team full of motivated, engaged employees, so you can really deliver and enjoy yourselves through the process?
A Bit About Your Facilitator
Samantha Sutherland spent 12 years in corporate roles prior to launching The Everyday Adventure.
- Graduate placement at Deloitte in Corporate Reorganisation
- Performance Reporting and Risk Analysis at EdF Energy in London
- Senior Policy Advisor at the Australian Energy Market Commission
- Risk and Data Manager at Origin Energy
- Project Lead implementing Carbon legislation across Origin
She has managed teams for most of her career, up to 25 people in size, and has managed inter-departmental projects and all the management and oversight that accompany that. She has spent time presenting to executive management, while interacting with teams across the business. She’s done team building on both sides of the table – as a participant, as a manager requesting it and facilitating team days. So she understands what people want in business language. She loves to laugh and have fun, is creative in her application, and uses scientific methods inclusing the Gallup Strengts 2.0 test as part of her team building method.