When was the last time you did something for the first time?
You don’t have to leave your life to come back to life – join the:
Sydney Scavenger Hunt
When you get to work on Monday morning, have awesome stories to tell about your weekend (none of this, ‘ohh I just had a quiet one again’).
See more of Sydney, giggle with your friends, do something ridiculous.
See a new side of the city!
Try new things, meet new people, laugh till your sides hurt.
I laughed all day at everything! Awesome fun.
I loved talking to random people along the way. Definitely worth doing – a great adventure in the city.
So fun and creative! Loved every minute, 5 stars.
This is for you if:
- You don’t want to spend another Saturday doing the same old thing;
- You love exploring the city (or are ready to explore it for the first time);
- You want to spend your Saturday afternoon doing a few things you might not have done before;
- You’re ready to make some new friends, either in your team or along the route;
- You want to have a bit of fun!!
- You’ve come along on a previous scavenger hunt and loved it – this one is all new and different!
How does it work?
- Form a team of 3-5 friends. If you’ve got less than 3 and need a team then let me know and I will hook you up, I love matchmaking friends!
- Meet at Taylor Square on the north side of Oxford St (check out the map below for the exact location) at 12:30pm on Saturday 6th February to register and collect your team instructions (and meet your team if you haven’t already);
- Head off into the world at 1pm!
- Follow your instructions to find new places, speak to people, complete little challenges, take lots of photos and see things you haven’t walked past before;
- Spend 2 hours completing and finding as many of the items on the instructions sheet as possible. Explore, laugh, enjoy!
- Return to the finishing point (in the instructions sheet) by 3pm and hand in your answers;
- Eat, drink and be merry for half an hour while results are tallied*;
- *(price of eating and drinking not included in the ticket – though being merry will be 100% on the house)
- Find out who the winners are at 3:30pm. The fame! The glory! The prizes for the winners!
- Go home happy. Tell your friends how awesome it was. Feel smug about how many Likes the Facebook pictures of you having the MOST FUN SATURDAY EVER got;
Tell Me The Details!
- Saturday, 6th February
- Start 12:30pm
- End 3:30pm
Arrival and Movements:
- Arrive at 12:30pm to collect your scavenger hunt instructions
- Return to the finishing spot by 3pm to hand in your questions
- Bring about $20 for (optional) purchases along the route
- Winners and prizes will be announced at 3:30pm!
Where we’ll meet:
Meet on the north side of Oxford St, in the open area near The Oxford Hotel at 134 Oxford St, where the arrow is pointing.
Join the Sydney Scavenger Hunt Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.Where are we meeting?
A.On the north side of Oxford St at Taylor Square. There’s a big, open, paved space next to the Oxford Hotel at 134 Oxford St; we’ll be meeting there. Look out for me with a big bunch of balloons!
Q.What time does it start?
A.Registration begins at 12:30pm, the hunt itself heads off no later than 1pm, so if you’re late you miss time out and about.
Q.How does it work?
A.When you register you’ll receive all your instructions. There will be a list of things to find/challenges to do/places to go, and various ways of proving that you’ve done it. You have 2 hours to do or find as many of the challenges as you can before handing in your answers. There will be marking time for the answers, and then winners will be announced!
Q.What do we win?
A.Aside from the GLORY, the winning team will all win free entry into Everyday Evolution – a life changing program to gently challenge yourself physically, emotionally and creatively, valued at $47pp.
Q.What do I have to wear?
A.You’ll be on the move for two hours, so wear shoes you can walk in. Other than that, whatever you feel comfortable in!
Q.How much will it cost me along the way?
A.There are a few challenges along the way that may cost a small amount of money. Please bring about twenty quid to cover those costs, and keep in mind they are all totally optional!
Q.Do I have to make up my own team?
A.No! Teams are made up of up to 3-5 people. If you do have your own team – great! When you purchase your tickets please let me know who your other team members are so I know who to pair you with. If you have a team of less than three and are open to having new friends join you – great! If you don’t have your own team – great! Just write ‘find me a team’ in the team name and I’ll sort you out with some new friends!