Visions From Costa Rica
I just returned from two weeks in Costa Rica, and while I wish with all my heart I could take you all there with me, I couldn’t. So I’m going to try to take you there in your mind’s eye. Care to join me?
Costa Rican jungle, almost non-stop laughter, a holiday with my soul neighbour who reminds me of best friends over my life (we’ve only met once in real life before deciding to go on holidays together! With my key besties, that’s always been the way. Days to love), learning, loving, thinking about where I want my life to go, and some beautiful memories.
- Photobombing approximately half the photos taken on our group excursion. A toucan…PLUS SAM! Two smiling friends… PLUS SAM!
- Horse riding along a river bank, through a cloud of little blue butterflies flitting around us. Magical. Silence, the shade of river trees and butterflies above, below, beside.
- Crying with laughter playing ‘remember when I said that funny thing’ with Yes Yes Marsha. It’s a great game, please play it with me!!
- Glamping, and the executive showers in the open cloud forest air.
- Getting up for sunrise with Courtney, and instead watching (and hearing) a stormcloud roll in over San Jose. I feel like I would be remiss not to mention the previous morning, when I suggested we meet for sunrise at 4:45am, then woke with a start at 5:54am (6 minutes before our morning meditation started) with the light on above my head and my alarm on my pillow. I guess I was tired that day!
- Seeing a vision of absolute peace on KC’s face after his morning meditation. Inspiring to the max.
- Ziplining upside down through the cloud forest.
- Walking just 1 kilometre off the main path in the national park and hundreds of other people, to find ourselves alone with a family of monkeys, monkey-ing around!
- Morning swims. If only the Sydney sea was so warm!
- Falling asleep at the record early time of 715pm. I missed the little dude, but I did not miss being woken up at night!
- Waking up in the middle of the night with a three-drink hangover, thinking ‘oh god this is going to be bad’, looking at the clock to find it was only 930pm! Best moment of the holiday
- Banana smoothies. So many banana smoothies!!
Discovering, so happily, that my life is pretty on purpose. I love The Everyday Adventure, I love my coaching clients, and I love YOU, keeping me company here, at my workshops, and in our virtual world.
I’ve left with plans, dreams, new friends, and so much inspiration of what to bring to the world!
And I can’t wait to see more of you.
Like this post? Get your FREE Cheat Sheet
50 Things To Do Right Now When You’re Bored!
… and receive regular updates as well 🙂